Cayenne 4.2 Milestone 2 Released
Oct 12, 2020
Apache Cayenne team is glad to announce next milestone release of Cayenne 4.2.
This is a development release that contains some minor fixes and new features.
Cayenne can be downloaded from here.
- CAY-2338 Support comments in cgen and default templates
- CAY-2656 Modeler: option to download required jars directly from maven central
- CAY-2657 SelectQueryDescriptor should use ObjectSelect
- CAY-2659 Use new SQLBuilder utility to generate SQL for batch queries
- CAY-2662 Use custom interface for SQL tree processor instead of a Function<Node, Node>
- CAY-2663 Support for custom SQL operators
- CAY-2664 Add methods to EntityProperty to allow direct usage of primary key values
- CAY-2665 Support for widespread SQL types that falls into Jdbc type OTHER
- CAY-2668 Experimental graph-based db operations sorter
- CAY-2670 CommitLog does not include FKs for deleted objects with one-way relationships
- CAY-2673 Support ordering by aggregate functions
- CAY-2674 Support in-memory evaluation of aggregate functions
- CAY-2591 Modeler: project becomes dirty after click on dbImport or cgen tab
- CAY-2671 QualifierTranslator fails to translate expressions with compound PKs/FKs
- CAY-2675 A one-to-one relationship with meaningful PK can be nullified in the nested context
- CAY-2676 Degradation: Custom class generation templates are not working anymore
- CAY-2679 Unstable ordering of relationships in the .map.xml file
- CAY-2681 Modeler: All selected checkboxes cause project to become dirty at initialization
- CAY-2682 Vertical Inheritance: DB-generated PK doesn’t propagate from the root to children