Cayenne 4.0 release candidate is out
Apr 25, 2018
Apache Cayenne team is glad to announce a release candidate of Cayenne 4.0.
It brings new icons to Cayenne Modeler plus some minor bug fixes.
Cayenne can be downloaded from here.
A full list of changes in this release:
- CAY-2414 Modeler: new icon design
- CAY-2253 Cayenne JDK9 compatibility
- CAY-2361 PostgreSQL DbGenerator issues
- CAY-2364 Wrong logging in SQLTemplate
- CAY-2365 SQLExec query tries to convert (unexpected) result set into objects
- CAY-2367 ClassCastException reading object with an attribute of type ‘char’
- CAY-2368 ColumnSelect: Property.self() translates into wrong SQL code
- CAY-2370 ValueObjectType for byte fails lookup
- CAY-2382 Lack of synchronization in DataContext serialization
- CAY-2387 Can’t select byte property with ColumnSelect
- CAY-2388 Modeler: Visualization issues with undo/redo actions for attributes and relationships
- CAY-2389 DbEntity qualifier with DbPath expression translates into wrong SQL
- CAY-2392 Modeler: Unable to remove DataNode
- CAY-2401 Modeler: NPE in ObjEntity sync action
- CAY-2405 Broken prefetch of entity with inheritance and attribute with custom java type
- CAY-2411 Wrong resolution of ExtendedType with ValueObjectType for inherited class
- CAY-2420 Modeler: search is not performed for Stored Procedures
- CAY-2429 Generate classes: Invalid template type: EMBEDDABLE_SINGLE_CLASS